Saturday, November 01, 2008

quilt show



My sister Janna's church is celebrating their 150th year--a few months ago I posted photographs of their wedding dress review. Today they had a quilt show and Janna entered about a dozen of our family's quilts. The pink quilt on the pulpit and the pink one on the right in the sanctuary are quilts I made for our parents' 45th and 50th anniversaries.

Mom made this quilt for Janna many years ago. I remember loving to choose my favorite lady--this one was usually my choice.

My favorite surprise was that Janna included photographs of us on the labels.


2 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Quilts always look so pretty displayed in a church. Really nice photos.

Anonymous said...

But don't you have another sister? Isn't she missing from the photographs? How could you leave her out? That's just as bad as leaving someone out of the Christmas letter!